- D Aspartic Acid - (DAA) has been identified to have important biological roles in the neurological and endocrine systems. DAA is released from nerve endings to increase cAMP levels thus mediating neuronal transmission. In the endocrine system, DAA forms the precursor to N-methyl-D-aspartate(NMDA) which induces the release of gonadotropin releasing hormone (GnRH) from the hypothalamus. GnRH then stimulates the anterior pituitary gland to produce luteinising hormone (LH) which then acts on specific Leydig cells of the male testes to ultimately increase testosterone.
- L Taurine - Osmoregulation, as the name suggests, describes the process of regulating the ‘osmotic’ pressure of fluid to prevent it from becoming too dilute or concentrated. The human body requires that the concentration of fluids within different tissues and body compartments be strictly regulated to maintain proper working function. Taurine is regularly touted as being an osmoregulatory substance, which is the more scientific term for cell-volumizing. Tests have shown that Taurine supplementation increased muscle force production and protected muscle function following high-frequency muscle stimulation.
- L Leucine (BCAA) - The body's protein structures are made up of about eight percent L-Leucine, which is the fourth most concentrated amino acid in muscle. L-Leucine is not only essential to your health, but is beneficial for bodybuilders. L-Leucine helps maintain muscle tissue through sustaining nitrogen balance, supplies energy to the body even when under the stress of training and preserves muscle glycogen used for muscle contraction. Leucine is essential for a muscle building environment and assists mental ability even when exercise becomes more intense. L-Leucine is the strongest of the BCAA's and if you do not have enough of it in proportion to other amino acids, your body cannot utilize what you ingest. An L-Leucine deficiency will mean that you cannot use protein that you consume, regardless of how much you have. So basically, without L-Leucine, your protein consumption is wasted! Without protein, muscle building cannot be sustained or occur.
- Isoleucine (BCAA) - is one of the essential amino acids that cannot be made by the body and is known for its ability to help endurance and assist in the repair and rebuilding of muscle. This amino acid is important to body builders as it helps boost energy and helps the body recover from training. There are eight Essential Amino Acids in total, with the others being: L-Leucine, L-Lysine, L-Methionine, L-Phenylalaline, L-Threonine, L-Tryptophan and L-Valine. (L-Histidine and L-Arginine are often included as EAAs).1 L-Isoleucine is also classified as a branched chain amino acids (BCAA). There are three branched-chain amino acids in the body, with the others being L-Valine, and L-Leucine, and all of them help promote muscle recovery after exercise. Isoleucine is actually broken down for energy within the muscle tissue.
Isoleucine, like Valine is a BCAA, and they both serve as precursors for glutamine and alanine, used during intense weight training. It is used as fuel by muscle cells, sparing other amino acids from being burned up. Like the other BCAAs, Isoleucine plays an important role in protein synthesis, anabolism and anti-catabolism. Without adequate BCAAs, muscle cells won’t heal and grow.
- L Valine (BCAA) - It has a stimulating effect and is needed for muscle metabolism, repair and growth of tissue and maintaining the nitrogen balance in the body. Since it is a branched-chain amino acid (BCAA), it can be used as an energy source in the muscles, and in doing so preserves the use of glucose.
Tongkat Ali, Tribulus Terrestris, Epidium / Horny Goat Weed, Mucuna Pruriens & Lepidium Meyenii / Maca – All proven to significantly raise testosterone levels.
Maca– An herbal supplement which acts as an aromatase (the enzyme found in the human body responsible for the conversion of testosterone to estrogen) inhibitor and aids in the detoxification of estrogen, estradiol, estrone.
-Simply the Most Powerful, Legal, Anti-Catabolic Post Workout supplement on the planet! Decatestuses the a proprietary blend of Branch Chain Amino Acids, Anti-Catabolic / Anti-Cortisol Agents & an (all natural & 100% legal) Testosterone Stimulating supplement to help your body build, recover, and grow stronger, faster, better! Contains our proprietary stack of D Aspartic Acid, L Leucine, Isoleucine, L Valine and L Taurine are the five most powerful, proven and safe Amino Acid driven testosterone and growth hormone boosters known (see description above). Fo-Ti - A Chinese medicinal herb used for boosting testosterone and for reducing cortisol-inducing stress from the body. And Curcumin - Proven to reduce inflammation, cortisol effect & catabolism after workouts.
Our premier estrogen blocker, metabolizer & suppressor and also part of the Mad-Dog line of supplements! Designed at Jungledog Labs to be used as a PCT (post cycle therapy) and as a MCT (mid cycle therapy). Formulated with D.I.M. (Diindolymethane), Stinging Nettle, Avena Sativa, Saw Palmetto & Maca.
Stinging Nettle Root – A powerful herb which will naturally boost testosterone levels by keeping the testosterone molecule free from a carrier protein known as sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG). While SHBG helps testosterone stay in the blood longer, it also prevents it from binding with its specific receptors in muscle cells. By freeing up testosterone from SHBG, you will experience higher levels of free testosterone in the body, which will induce anabolic muscle growth. Stinging nettle root also helps boost testosterone levels by preventing its conversion to dihydrotestosterone. Preventing this conversion by adding stinging nettle root to your supplement regimen means you'll have more anabolic testosterone available.
D.I.M. (Diindolylmethane) – The most powerful legal estrogen Metabolizer known! Testosterone converts to estrogen naturally then breaks down into estrogen metabolites. DIM blocks the estrogen receptors activity by actively interfering with them. This raises the ratio of testosterone to estrogen. With DIM causing more testosterone to be freed, this means a higher sex drive, better moods, anabolic muscle building and bone-strengthening from workouts. DIM doesn't block estrogen; it forces the body to metabolize estrogen!
Avina Sativa - An anabolic agent which works by freeing bound testosterone to SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin). Avenocosides, the active components in Avena Sativa that are similar to the testosterone-boosting saponins in the herb Tribulus Terrestris, they help increase the release of LH (luteinizing hormone) from the pituitary gland in the brain, which in turn influences the body to produce more testosterone and eliminate estrogen.
Maca – An herbal supplement which acts as an aromatase (the enzyme found in the human body responsible for the conversion of testosterone to estrogen) inhibitor and aids in the detoxification of estrogen, estradiol, estrone.
Saw Palmetto - The plant steroids in saw palmetto also act on progesterone receptors, an action that causes a reduction in estrogen levels. The active ingredient in Saw Palmetto inhibits the conversion of Testosterone to the androgen DHT.
All prices are in USD.